
Shanghai

3月に仕事で1週間上海に行ってきた。初めての中国本土!12月に台湾行ったばっかりやけど、上海はまた違うわぁ。泊まったホテルはショッピング街のど真ん中で、25階建ての4つ星ホテル。私の部屋は22階で眺め良いゴージャスな部屋やった。

なんとか仕事の合間に時間を見つけて買い物へ。まずは一人で古い町風のマーケットへ。 このマーケットは手作りの民芸品がほとんどで、値段はそんなに安くない。ここではほとんど買い物せず、大仏を見にお寺へ。
週末に他の学校の人達とブランド物のマーケットへ。ここでは偽物ってわからんくらい本物に近いブランド品の店がずらーっと並んでる。買い物の予定はなかったのにティファニーのアクセサリー、グッチの財布などを衝動買い・・・でもめっちゃ安いねん!!
ただ・・・現地の皆が私に中国語で話しかけてくるのは英語が話せないからなのか、私が日本人に見えないからなのか・・・
最後の夜に皆で出かけました。この写真では見えへんけど、めっちゃ綺麗な夜景やった。この後飲みに行ってんけど、次の日の飛行機のことを考えて私は12時に退散。しかし他の皆は3時くらいまで飲んでたらしい。二日酔いで飛行機乗るのはちょっとね・・・

I went to Shanghai for business in March. First time in China! I stayed in the middle of the shopping area and the hotel has 25th stories and my room was on the 22nd floor. The room was gorgeous and I could see the fantastic view. (See the picture above)
I was managed to have some free time and I went to the old market which sells many hand crafts. I didn’t do much shopping here and traveled to the Buddha Temple.
On the last day, some girls from the other schools and I went to the market where you can buy brand gears which looks real but... I couldn’t resist buying some stuff.
We all went out on the last night. You can't see from this picture but the night view was absolutely fantastic. We went to the bar after but I left there about 12:00 as I had a flight to catch on the next day but everyone else stayed until 3 am...
No comments:
Post a Comment